Since I’ve decided to start publishing my ideas, I realized that it’s a good idea to share them through the social network sphere in order to reach the biggest amount of people. The services to choose are several and I decided to go with a bunch of them, namely.
- Empire Revenue
just to name some. As you can see these are a lot of services, and if you add the blogging/website platforms I’m currently using, namely
and two e-mail providers, if I have all of them open at the same time, I get 16 tabs open on my Firefox/Chrome. This is no way to manage anything.
So I tough, “with some many extensions for Firefox maybe someone has come up with the idea of making one that helps you manage all your social life in a single bar or anything similar.” Or not! There was nothing on the Firefox list even similar for what I have in mind.
So here goes a project for the near future. An extension that allows you to manage most if not all of your social life in a single bar/floating extension.
Main objectives: To congregate a wide variety of Social, Website, Blog platforms in a single place.
- Allow to post to several platforms at the same time;
- Allow to directly share the present webpage in several platforms at the same time;
- Allow to save the webpage being viewed in pdf directly to a cloud storage platform and/or share it via e-mail;
- pop-up notifications collected from each of the social platforms linked to the menu bar.
Future implementations may include
- chat support for platform that support real-time chat;
- integration with web-forums;
- send e-mail from the menu bar with a floating windows;
- pop-up notifications from e-mail providers;
- desktop dedicated application (Windows, iOs and Linux);
- mobile dedicated application for Android and iOs;
- Translation to other languages;
This pretty much covers it.
If you’re a developer and would like to develop this concept, contact me first.
Social Manager by Luís Francisco Ribeiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.